Thursday, 29 March 2007
8.37pm
"Phom hiw khaaw"
"Phom kho hiw, laoo kin aahaan thai mai khrab?"
"Let's go - I don't mind thai food again."
"Which restaurant? Thai-na-town or we eat at saap thai again?"
"Up to you."
"Saap thai sounds good"
"Tok Long, Phom tong kan kap baan khoong phom - leau laoo kho pai kin"
8.52pm
"Khun tong kan aray khrab?"
"Som tum mai phed."
"Khaaw niaw?"
"Yes."
"Ka praw gai le yum nuea?"
"Ok- phed nid noy, dai mai khrab?"
09.05pm
"How is your weekend"
"Last weekend was relaxing, last 2 weekend went to melbourne - I told you. How is yours"
"Mine is ok, so tell me the melbourne story."
"Well, another mardi gras effect - I met ....."
09.36pm
"Phom ok hak"
"Don't worry - you will be fine"
"I know, the thing is I need to manage my feel now"
"Khun tong pai Singapore, Vietnam and Jakarta - dieu khun khor reum"
"Hopefully."
"Plenty of fish in the sea and life is good."
One lost, ten gained - wish he is not talking about my bodyweight.
Andrew, thanks for the dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment