Saturday, June 16, 2007

One more day

God, I am thanking You this morning for giving me one more day.

Teach me to spend my days with my heart full of praise and always give thank to You.
Teach me to know You more and love people better.
Teach me to realize that I am blessed to be a blessing for others.
Teach me to have a humble heart and realizing that everything I have is belong to You.

You are the owner of my days, I don't know what will be happened tomorrow or even next few hours.

I believe what You have planned into my life, all is good plan for me.


Expressing my deep sympathy at the lost of Bapak Tua Mangisi that peacefully back to God's kingdom during his sleeping last month, and at the lost of Oom Sri that peacefully called by God just right after playing badminton last nite.
I shall greatly miss your generous nature and your warmth of feeling for anyone in need of help.

No comments: