Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bangkok

I was in a rush last Friday after work - need to catch my flight to BKK, first I'm afraid to miss my flight ( as usual haha ) and secondly I can't wait to meet surya. Yes! Surya ! My best friend and my apartment share-mate in Sydney.

The busy ECP at 5pm made me nervous but also brought my imagination of what will I do in Bangkok with Surya, while I kept looking at my watch in every 2 minutes. Ha! Finally I can check in 45 min before flying. Now it's the time to do marathon over changi Airport.

After 2 flying, I run to Thailand immigration and after 15 min in immigration, I run out straight to Jetstar terminal to meet Surya, unfortunately so many people in there and my last wish is he read my sms that I wait in front of SQ gate. After wait 15 min - finally I met surya. Ha!! So exciting after 2 months never meet. We don't even realize that the taxi has already waited since we kept talking. Haha...


First meet in Bangkok Airport - me was still wearing office shirt hahaha...


Grand palace


Canal boat trip

We had a very good time in Thailand, showed surya around, from Grand Palace until canal boat trip, from Siam paragon to chatuchak, from DJ station to suriwong area!

Sur, I am so blessed to have friend like you. Miss our dinner conversation in Sydney and sms you by asking " Dimana? koq belum pulang? " and always been replied " In Paddy's market " hahahaha......

Kop khun krap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh, ngerti lu bahasa thai? :D

--erina--

florenceyang said...

waiting for you to show me around .... i want to experience what you had experience.... =)