Last 2 weekend I was in KL, last weekend I was in Jakarta. So I am trying to spend my time with him now - at least I try.
Friday, 6 July 2007 - 19.30hrs
We had dinner at Italian restaurant by the Singapore river with Florence. The restaurant itself is not far from my apartment, only 10 minutes walk. Good time, good wine, good conversation, good view and good companion. Thanks Flo.
The view from the restaurant
Saturday, 7 July 2007
14.20hrs - Raffles hotel
I can't believe that Matthew has not been to Raffles Hotel yet. Of course, we just passed it through - hopefully we can try to stay in the Raffles one day :P
14.30hrs Museum of toy
Not far from the Raffles, we visited toy museum. Oh I wanna be a child again especially when I saw the robot in 1983, oh it's like mine when I was small. That robot was my most expensive toy when I was child. And also there is FLASH GORDON toy! Start from his spaceship, his enemy Ming, his comics - he was my favourite hero before I know Wolverine.

The first barbie and her boyfriend Ken - I just know that Ken was so girly before - look at his shirt and short :D
16.00 DHL balloon
Finally I made it. Me and Matthew ride the balloon and feel Singapore view above 120m.
Bit bumpy due to strong wind. When everyone hold the rail - me still walk around the balloon and take some pictures.
Not recommended for those who scare of high.
16.45hrs - Singapore Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
We took bus from Bugis to Chinatown and stop in front of this temple.
Wow, this is an amazing temple, so nice, so grand and so majestic. It just been opened this year during Vesak day celebration, it cost 60 million SGD to built this temple. 2nd WOW!
17.30hrs Sri Mariamman Temple
Just walk for less than 10 minutes from the Buddha temple, we can arrive to th is temple. This is the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore, was built around 1843. Very nice sculptures of gods and goddesses start from entrance to the back.
After visit so many interest place, I take Matthew to one of interesting place too. Museum of Diesel, Esprit, GAP and Armani Exchange. VIVO city !! hahaha...


3 comments:
hehehe, merhatiin aja si ken pake baju pink :D
--erina--
www.nuuul.blogspot.com
Ken was wearing pink is still acceptable to me. but pink vertical line with white collar and super short red color is truly unacceptable hahahaha.... sekalian aja pake bulu2 di leher warna orange !!!
i need to go n visit all these places that you have been..... i dont even know who is dora!!!
Post a Comment