Monday, September 10, 2007

Friends







Run away to Bali last Friday and just arrived back Singapore 2 hours ago. Had good times with friends and arranged few things for my house. Actually many things that I want to do for my house but limited cash flow made me think twice to purchase things. Hehehe.

Friday dinner - Gudeg jogja and sate party in my house. Thanks Nanet and komang for bringing the gudeg - halah enak banget !!

Saturday lunch - no place can't beat a hong in Bali for Soto Betawi and kwetiaw goreng

Saturday dinner - nanet, komang, ite and I went to Plengkung. Crazy of fried chicken (I ate 2!!!) and fried tofu (I ate 2 portions)hahahaha

Sunday lunch - With my friends from Hard Rock Hotel and Hard Rock Radio

Sunday afternoon - Coffee with Elisa, arman and ite.

Ite, thank you for your great companionship. So little time, so much to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

weleh,,si andika koq skarang kliatannya lebih ndut drpd loe ya??

MISYA said...

Who's that guy in the striped t shirt with the sunglasses on his head..he's kinda cute heheh!

MISYA said...

Hi.. come and join http://www.mybloglog.com

nuuul said...

walah, jalan2 mulu luh.. :)