Ha! Finally I went to Batam again, but now with Matthew, my brother. Had a good time with pak Iswarin and his family. We went to Galang Island, where the Vietnam refugee was there from 1975 until 1995. So interesting, I still can feel their sorrow and hoping a better life. I remember my friend, Marty, from Adelaide told me the story in Galang island where he was there for years before immigrate to Australia. The story become alive now.

Beautiful sunset

Fishermen village

Batam bridge

Galang island

The refugee camp

The boat that been used by Vietnamese to come to Galang Island

Batam crab
3 comments:
keliatan nya wenak tuh crab.
ente udah mulai jago moto yah. latihan terus, sapa tau bisa ngalahin siapa tuh suaminya citra? idris who?
Thank you mama zsa zsa.. nanti aku upload poto2 yang laen - semua aseli loh tanpa sentuhan photoshop.
Post a Comment