Oh, I am going to miss Sydney - if fact I have missed it already.
Thank you Mia for accompanying me in the airport.
To all my Aussie friends "Happy Christmas mate!!"
My boarding time style
"We may discover that the better we tell our stories, the better we want to live them" - Henry Nouwen
3 comments:
Don't you remember that I said, even that we are far but our heart is beside each other. Where even you are remember that you always in my mind Obed (Ho I'm did it agai)
Oh, so sweet. Thank you for the dinner in Newton. I wanna see you in Laos lah - but too bad no direct flight from Singapore.
Wuah, keduluan commentnya.. Iya pak.. we will miss you, tpi next month you will be back kan yaaa? hahaha... we will be waiting for your next visit pak..
Post a Comment