I like the fries better than the mashed potato. Somehow, pak obed always got the best of everything. Just like he always says : rejeki ga akan jauh kemana ..hahaha.. Setuju!!!
My Gosh Flo.. i shouldnt explain the haha, right? :) Rejeki ga akan jauh kemana is your luck won't go away, it will always come back to you in the end... Setuju!! (I agree).. now i feel weird..haha..
5 comments:
yummy
can pack back to singapore for me, looks v v v v v v shiok.
I like the fries better than the mashed potato. Somehow, pak obed always got the best of everything. Just like he always says : rejeki ga akan jauh kemana ..hahaha.. Setuju!!!
Mia can help to explain in english what is the meaning? "ejeki ga akan jauh kemana ..hahaha.. Setuju!!!" thanks
My Gosh Flo.. i shouldnt explain the haha, right? :) Rejeki ga akan jauh kemana is your luck won't go away, it will always come back to you in the end... Setuju!! (I agree)..
now i feel weird..haha..
Post a Comment