Sunday, November 4, 2007

Surprise Dinner

More than word can say, thank you for making me feel back home. What a great surprise, that all my lovely friends gathered in my apartment and cooked a wonderful dinner in a minute I just arrived in my Sydney apartment.

Once again, thank you guys.

6 comments:

florenceyang said...

so sweet =) happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I did it again! The surprice dinner came out so good that Surya was sleeping already when Obed arrive heee!! While Obed darling I'm glad that you have a good time with the surprice dinner

obed said...

suprise with s lah... not C. aiya.. another australian who can't write english well

florenceyang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hahaha..cant stop laughing reading pak obed comment.
We know vicky speak half french, half laos, and sometimes half thai...haha... and now probably half indonesian. dasar vicky gelow...

obed said...

may be she is also half man, half girl and may be also half human huahahaha... I mean half human and half angel (halah!! so sweet) vick, I want the thai food again in newtown lar... very farang taste - me no sweat.