3 December 2007
I, the ordinary person whom God loved, celebrate my birthday. Over than 30 years full of bless, protection and guidance from You.
God, thank you, You are so good. Extremely good.
Thank you for the happy family, You have shown me that a happy and harmonious family is something that money can't buy. Thank you for the protection and Your bless upon them.
Thank You for the job and bless. You have proved that You are the provider, I shall not be in want.
Thank You for the health, solace, guidance and protection. You have made me in faith that I should fear nothing because Your root and staff comfort me.
Thank You for all the lovely friends surround me.
Teach me to thank You more and enjoy every second of Your bless without any complain.
By Your grace, I am more than conqueror.
To all my family and friends: Thanks a lot for birthday gift, phone call, sms, friendster comment, email, cakes, birthday card and many more - You have made more realise how blessed I am. Once again, thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hepi beddey :)
Gimana party nya pak? ada foto2 ga?
To nu'ul : thank you thank you....
To mia: which party? my bday party or zouk out?
Post a Comment