"We may discover that the better we tell our stories, the better we want to live them" - Henry Nouwen
Tante Soda galak ya?
woof woof. if only you have dogs in sing den i can come over more often whwhahahhahahahah
Don't want to have a dog in my tiny apartment lar... uneasy for me to clean. Somemore if I go overseas then I can put my dog in woodlands ya?
Mi, very very galak... orang takutnya ama moka karena segede kambing.. ternyata soda gigit betis dari belakang hahahaha
i will beg and beg my mum to allow me to keep your doggie wen u r overseas haha... i wan chi wa wa dog ......easy for u to handle. lol
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tante Soda galak ya?
woof woof. if only you have dogs in sing den i can come over more often whwhahahhahahahah
Don't want to have a dog in my tiny apartment lar... uneasy for me to clean. Somemore if I go overseas then I can put my dog in woodlands ya?
Mi, very very galak... orang takutnya ama moka karena segede kambing.. ternyata soda gigit betis dari belakang hahahaha
i will beg and beg my mum to allow me to keep your doggie wen u r overseas haha... i wan chi wa wa dog ......easy for u to handle. lol
Post a Comment