retribution - retribyoosh’n
• noun punishment inflicted in the spirit of moral outrage or personal vengeance
I am kind of person that do not believe in such things BUT many things are happened to me. Samples:
1. Even though I am Chinese, previously I didn't like Chinese - I mean the "type" doesn't suit me, small eyes, clean and white skin. Declared that to everyone but now, huh! Die die drooling for Chinese.
2. Made a fun of somebody else body weight and yes! I gained few kilos. Lucky can loose it within a month. Phhheww...
3. Made a statement that "I am willing to be relocated anywhere but Singapore, so boring !!" and now hahahaha.... you have got the answer, I made this blog in my lovely tiong bahru apartment, I love singapore now.
Anyone has other interesting story?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
haha..iya pak, then I am obliged to say "I hate being skinny, I hate being beautiful and admired by others, I hate going out with Jude Law" hehe...
wHwaHhahaHAH you really post it ! "what goes around come around"
Huahahaha... I hate Jay Chou !!!
Post a Comment