I went with Patrick and accidentally listening to this old chinese sound. Can't get out from my brain and I keep on singing that.
Ni wen wo ai ni yau duo shen
Wo ai ni yau ji fen
Wo de qing ye jen
Wo de ai ye jen
Yue liang dai biao wo de xin
Ni wen wo ai ni yau duo shen
Wo ai ni yau ji fen
Wo de qing bu yi
Wo de ai bu bien
Yue liang dai biao wo de xin
* Qing qing de yi ge wen
Yi jing da dong wo de xin
Shen shen de yi duan qing
Jiao wo si nian dao ru jin
Ni wen wo ai ni yau duo shen
Wo ai ni yau ji fen
Ni chu siang yi siang
Ni chu kan yi kan
Yue liang dai biao wo de xin
English Translation:
You asked me how deep my love for you is and
How much do I love you
My affection is real
My love is real
The moon represents my heart.
You asked me how deep my love for you is and
How much do I love you
My affection does not change.
My love is not different.
The moon represents my heart.
One soft kiss
already move my heart.
A period of time when our affection was deep,
make me miss you until now.
You asked me how deep my love for you is and
How much do I love you
You think and think.
You see and see.
The moon represents my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment