Ha! I am not talking where is DJ station but the new DVD that I just bought, striking out my eyes with the wording of No matter what gender you are... love is always beautiful.
I am sick today, may be due to very hot weather in Bangkok, it was 37'C. Huah! Then i just stay in the room, watch some DVD, and this "silom soi 2" comes to my disappointment.
I ask myself why most gay and lesbian's movie that been created must be ended with sad things. Is there any Cinderella or snow white story in gay and lesbian movie? Count brokeback mountain, Bangkok love story, siam lover, spider lilies, mahahista and many more.
Well, I may say the Bangkok love story was wrapped up with a very interesting plot ( plus appearance of Chaiwat Tongsang - a jawdropping handsome thai actor) but still about the love that ends with sadness!! Grrrr.... Don't gay and lesbian deserve a happiness? Or is it enough by happiness over the fridae chat or under big bang sound of DJ music?
Still love "arisan" from Indonesia, me... myself from Thailand, and definitely queer as folk!
At the end, I am just a movie freak, cinema lovers and DVDs collector - am I deserve to see a better movie or appreciate some fresh idea of the movie maker?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment