I must be still sleepy or I miss SG so much. I look again to the screen and really I am seeing UOB, maybank building, OUB.... hahahaha... I am not dreaming, but I really miss SG.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
hillsong
I went to hillsong church this morning, before the service begun there is nice screen say " better one day spent in Your house than a thousand else where " with some singapore building as the background
I must be still sleepy or I miss SG so much. I look again to the screen and really I am seeing UOB, maybank building, OUB.... hahahaha... I am not dreaming, but I really miss SG.
I must be still sleepy or I miss SG so much. I look again to the screen and really I am seeing UOB, maybank building, OUB.... hahahaha... I am not dreaming, but I really miss SG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment