Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dining, bowling, clubbing

Vicky, Pek, Mia, Steven and I went to dinner at Ayam Goreng Jakarta at Kingsford on Friday night after work

“Why the chicken is less fat compare to KFC?”
“It went to fitness first!”

“What is bakmi bakso?”
“The noodle with meat ball”
“Oh, Noodle is bakso in Indonesia”
“No, bakso is meat ball”
“Then what is bakmi?”
“Arghh…&#*@!!”


Apapun makanannya minumnya teh botol sosro

After dinner, we went to randwick bowling

“Obed, why the 8kg colored in orange?”
“Because the 12kg is in green”
“How come?”
“Ask Mia, she is good in color”


Style is more important than win – Vicky’s quote of the day

After bowling, Steve, Mia and I went for drinking in Three Wise Monkeys

“Pak. Why it’s named as Three Monkeys”
“Just count us. Hahaha”

Another cold and happy night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi.. we really need to hang out and bowl again pak...i know we could do better than that night.. Didnt know Steven can be that good..hihi..

Anonymous said...

Vicky said...
Well the bowling is great. Only one thing, the Bowl was too heavy and never roll in the middle. well for me Style come 1st and winning is just come after heeee

Anonymous said...

I think i heard pek saying," hey who's the handsome guy next to me...??" when he saw the photo. Don't know if it was me or steve..hihi...I think i'll get use to it, just when a guy said to me " oh darling, you are soooo gorgeous..!!" Do you remember that pak? hihi...