Yesterday after work, Flo, Brian and I went to Tanjong Pagar. We actually wanted to find a place to drink and relax, but since it was too early ( push too much luck to go to MOKS at 7pm :P), we finally decide to just had our dinner.
We went to Keong saik road and had our dinner at ember restaurant, located in 1929 hotel. Nice name EMBER, but it should not be called or exist in Indonesia, coz' the meaning of EMBER is a bucket for shower hehe.
The restaurant itself is pretty cozy, from the vintage lamps, fashionable chair, simple table set up and (why?) ikea tea lite candle holder. The chilled out music has made the environment more relax.
Flo and Brian tried the fried oyster as the appetizer, which is taste good according to them. Well... to me oyster will never taste right, it's just too juicy and shape unwell. I had the pan roasted scallops instead. Hmm yummy.
Great dinner, great wine and definitely great companion.
"Brian, you are right, the panacota is bit too soft, hmmm... Flo, can I try your warm valrhona chocolate cake?" - ( suddenly I forgot my gym program )


4 comments:
can you take me there
why not? but who are you?
woooo ... whos that lucky charm that wants you to bring him/her to the restaurant?? ..winkwink..
obed obed i wan to stay at the hotel, but afraid i too fat n heavy wait the bed cant tahan.... den if the toilet is too small i cant fit ....
Post a Comment