Sunday, September 16, 2007

Love is cinta

I bought the Love is Cinta movie VCD in Batam and watched it over last nite in my apartment.

Well, disappointed, another sad thing happened again for Indonesia movie. All the imposible story, unreal plot, love-dream selling, kleenex advertisement (try to make the audience cry ) and worst is the unnecessarily homophobic reaction and messages to "educate" to our teens ( "tapi dia banci", "papi miss you so much", seorang gay bunuh diri - halah, hari gini masih penting ya sexual orientation, males amat sih!!)

The best is only the performance of Raffi Ahmad (my first time to see his performance anyway), Tio P doesn't do much thing to help the movie, just the way he act to beat his son.

Mba Mia Dinata or Mas Joko Anwar, please create more creative movie like you've done, show the world that we are able to make one.

In the nutshell, it's a nice try for the flying scene at the end - next time try to be gatotkaca better.

8 comments:

florenceyang said...

obed can i borrow the vcd from you? does it have subtitles?

obed said...

Yes, ni ke yi. But don't worry for this movie lah. Must follow law, singapore dream, arisan, berbagi suami are definitely better.

florenceyang said...

orh okie, i waiting for you to watch "I DO I DO" and let me know what are your views.

MISYA said...

urghhh enough,, just too much already of Acha and Irwansyah!!

Anonymous said...

Hi flo..i'm good and u?

florenceyang said...

hi hafeez

im very good, hope to see you around soon ya!

obed darling sorry ya, use your blog for chatting haha, you need a chatterbox install in your blog

Anonymous said...

tp better dari heart kan?

obed said...

compare to "the heart" is the same type of kleenex advertsiment movie with unreal story.

Flo, "I do I do" is better. Allan Wu cast add more point hehehehe.... but can't beat Alan Foo.