Monday, October 29, 2007

lazy lazy day

I woke up at 10am this morning, first thing in my mind - "oh I miss my church 11.30am service today". Saw the sunshine and I just simply roll the blind, back on the bed again.
Lazy.

Another half an hour, I made myself coffee and put on a music. Look at my fridge - "ah I have food" and look at my cigarettes pack - "ah I have enough cigarettes to hide away at home".
Safe.

Laying down on the sofa, keep pressing starhub SCV remote while still listening to Michael Buble.
Lazy.

Watched down with love - Ewan McGregor and renee zellweger.
Funny.

OMG - 2pm already
Hungry

Cooking - spicy tuna spaghetti

Yummy.

Smoking and back on my sofa, drink hot tea, wafer loacker - watching Bridget Jones Diary.
Sleepy

Ah - really a lazy lazy day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ..

I've tried that spicy tuna spaghetti and it was nice. !

When are you visiting me in KL :)

Can you give me your hp no. again coz i lost some numbers in my hp recently. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Are you on facebook?

obed said...

Thank you. But this one is so much better, remember that day, I have no more cheese and chili padi. Next time I cook again for you. KL?? hmmmm sound interesting.

princesssaf said...

was ur lazy day on sunday? cos the post says monday. haha. i want a lazy day too...

Misya Amin said...

oed..what;s your number again. can you give me

florenceyang said...

what can i say, thumbs up for his spag! Its excellent! esp with the chili padi and onions!

very much impressed, im blessed to have a man cooked for me. thanks sweet =)