Monday, January 7, 2008

10 best reason why I love bangkok

Do you know that bangkok's full name is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Yuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit . Luckily people call it bangkok, imagine if I need to write all those complete name in imigration card. Hmm good luck.

These are 10 best reason why I always exciting to go to Bangkok for holiday or business trip.

1. Nice hotel with very nice staff
2. Easy transport ( river, taxi, tuk tuk, BTS, MRT, motorbike )
3. Banana Bar ( ah,.. miss you again Tik )
4. Suriwong street,Silom and sala daeng area ( hehehehe... )
5. As crowd as Jakarta, made me feel at home
6. Chicken pandan in baan kanitha and Thai Noddle near banana bar
7. Holy temples located within giant sky crapper and shopping malls
8. Massage
9. Lots of rose apple and mangoes ( no durian please )
10. Thai people hospitality



No comments: