Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy chinese new year

When I went to DBS bank, in the lobby someone touched my shoulder and I automatically respond it by turning my head. One second after that, I almost scream very load coz' the person who touched me has a very long moustache. And he said " Happy new year from DBS bank" and gave me one gold coin for my prosperous new year.

What I did after that is ask them to take picture. hahahaha... luckily I don't forget what is the reason for me to go there.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. always have camera in the bag, I assume? or did you use your mobile instead pak?

Anonymous said...

Haha.. always have camera in the bag, I assume? or did you use your mobile instead pak?

Anonymous said...

huhuhu,,dasar banci foto

obed said...

Hihihihihi.... taken by mobile phone, i don't bring camera for meeting

h3r w3i said...

"chai sen yeh" - you found a fortune grandpa, meaning u will earn alot this year. LOL. Gon Xi Fai Ta Chai.

obed said...

Hore,, me has a lot money this year, Amen. So can go melben to visit you den. :D