Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Vietnamese food

Vietnamese food. Vietnamese food. Florence keep on mentioning vietnamese food for lunch for this couple of days. Finally I took her to seah st near bugis MRT. She is happy, as she said the food is nice.

Next time we try african food, ok darl? But please take MRT, taxi is so expensive lar.



5 comments:

florenceyang said...

hehe thanks dar for the nice food. I miss the chicken wing so sweet, small and I can just chew all the bones....

okie will TRY to take MRT haha.

obed said...

you chew the bones, chew the sugar cane, chew the bowl, chew the table.. aiyo.. paiseh lar.

florenceyang said...

yayayay, think my tooth so strong huh .... the sugar cane was soft already le .....

Anonymous said...

jealous nih.. you guys works in the same room,and still leave comments in the blog.. haha... talking about your lunch together.. hahaha...

florenceyang said...

dont be jealous, when you are in singapore we will meet up ya. =)