Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
within Your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
My tears drop when I saw in television for these weeks period, whereby the number of people killed in China's devastating earthquake has risen to over 51,000 people, and more than 29,000 are still missing And the death toll from a powerful cyclone (241 km per hour) that struck Myanmar over the weekend rose to 22,500, and 41,000 people were still missing.
God, please teach me to be humble and realize that everything is belong to you. Teach me to share the love, like water that always flow. Remind me that I am blessed to be a blessing.
My love and pray for those who lost their family during the disaster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment