Saturday, July 12, 2008

because you are too man!

On the way to Paramatta, me and vicky were having a very good conversation. It was started when I asked her, as the matter of joke, why she did not choose me as her husband.

Interesting answer, she said " you are too man obed!"

Huh! what does she mean. She said coz' she also very man way of thinking, everything will be so easy, no much bargain, no further agreement, no complication.

She said " You will call me said you will come home late from work and I will say OK, and in return I will call you said that I am having party with my girlfriend and you will say OK without asking more - we don't have something to change and argue."

Hmmm... does marriage mean complicated?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't belive that you will take me so serious heeee!!
From my dictionary "Marriage is compromise, you can't always take or always give. Sometime you got to give in and sometime you got to speak out. No-1 is prefect so when you are in the marriage commitment got to ask yourself if you can accept their bad habit and can you live with it. Don't try to change them, because you can't change a person personality only themselve can deside what they want to be.