12.19
I called Dede to his line.
"Ceu, kita jadi makan bareng ga?"
"Ayo."
"Sip, laper banget neh. Gue turun sekarang."
"Ya udah ketemu di bawah"
"Ajak Dicky ya, biar tambah seru"
Charlie's angels are back. Dede, dicky and me had lunch together, talked nonsense, starting from our "story" until new places in Jakarta. We had lunch in Warmo. Great food in very warm place. Sweat does not stop me to eat the nasi paru goreng, bakwan udang, telor asin, tahu kecap and 2 teh botol, even at the end we had teri kacang and peyek udang as dessert. Hehe. Great food, great story with great friends.
Enci Lia
17.21
Enci Lia called me.
"Darling, dimana?"
"Baru keluar kantor, lagi nyetir, mau ke gramed cari buku reference. Kenapa dear?"
"Nongkrong yuks. Makan kali ya, gue baru selesai kelas."
"Ayo aja - ketemu di tebet aja. Satu mobil aja, lo taro mobil, naek taxi ke tebet ntar gue jemput."
"Ok."
18.15
I called Enci Lia
"Sinting, macet banget."
"Terus?"
"Lo dah sampe mana? Gue jemput di Gelael Sahardjo aja deh."
"Ok - gue bilang ke supir taxi."

TIS Square - Tebet
I had dinner with Enci Lia in bakmi toko tiga TIS square. Never-ending conversation since we met in Bangkok for 2007 new year party. Talk and talk and talk, until we moved for cuppa in Starbucks. After cuppa, we end up with 1 hours pool game in Gedung Film. Great time, great games with great friend.
Wawan
22.24
Driving home and front of my house I met Wawan, my neighbour.
"Woi, kapan balik dari Aussie?"
"Udah semingguan. Apa kabar?"
"Baik2. Gue mau ke Shanghai minggu depan."
"Oh ya, ngapain?"
"Ada kerjaan, gue mesti...."
I end up had conversation with Wawan in his place after park the car in my house. Conversation about retail investment in Indonesia, jakarta working culture, foreign investment, accountant training until I realize that tonight is school night and I need to go to work in the morning. Great conversation, great knowledge and great friend.
23.37
Thanks God for today. You have shown me that I got heaps of great friends in my life.



2 comments:
Like I used to say : Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard...in the end, only good condoms , er.. I mean good friends who can stay longer..hihi..
As I would like to say to you pak : " Friends are like condoms, they protect u when things get hard"..hihi
Post a Comment