Emperor restaurant - Le Thanh Tong Street
The mouth-watering lemon grass chicken
Thereafter I went to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum for a quick look, too bad it's only opened in the morning. Only took photo in front of it. And walk to one pillar pagoda, was there 5 minutes only.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
The one pillar pagoda
I went to temple of literature, a well-preserved traditional Vietnamese architecture, the first university in Vietnam - I overlisten to somebody else's tour guide hihi :P
Temple of literature
Me and surya in water puppetry hahaha :D
Time is running, I went to Army museum for 30 minutes. To me, this is a must place to see, after I have seen war museum in HCMC last 3 years ago. Located on Dien Bien Phu street, I saw a lot of soviet and chinese weaponary suplied to the North. At the center of the museum, there's US F 111 and B52 wreckage, a success symbol of Vietnamese won the war from America. Located next to the Museum, there was a hexagonal flag tower, which has become one the symbols in Hanoi.
The Jet that shooted more than 10 US Jet
The wreckage
Flag tower
My trip end with riding a cyclo from Sofitel back to Hilton. The cyclo driver looks like Andy Lau hahaha.. he's 20 yo. I don't know wether it's real look like Andy Lau, or I got brain disorder due to too much work with papers since yesterday hahaha :D
3 hours away and met "Andy Lau" has refreshed me.


No comments:
Post a Comment