Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Eating

OMG - these five days been a new record to me.

I think I have gained 2kgs already. When Dory in Finding Nemo said "just keep swimming, just keep swiming" - me say "just keep eating, just keep eating"

Friday
Dinner: ayam goreng jakarta, kwetiaw goreng

Saturday
Dinner: Ichiban Boshi

Sunday
Lunch: Pancake at the rock and dinner: ichiban boshi again

Monday
Lunch: Vietnam noodle soup and dinner: thai na town and ayam goreng ( I cook for Tara but I eat again too )

Tuesday
Japanese food at the rock and Korean food

Fitness first is calling.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much food in so many places yet still so slim!! You are obviously having many fitness sessions.

You make me look and feel like a Hippopotamus

I'm a very jealous cuckoo!

obed said...

No worries. Hippo is sexy anyway. A bit fat :P

Anonymous said...

adUuuh..itu yg di tHe panCakes on tHe rOck saPa yaaa pHotographernya?! keRen amat!!!!!!