Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday dinner

Been away for more than 1 month made me could not do one of my hobby, cooking. Tonite I cooked pork with honey and lemon, served with mixed veg and cherry tomato salad with french dressing and potato wedges.

Surya and Antoin enjoyed the food so much. They have finished the food even I was still taking the picture hahaha.

Antoin, thank you for the sparkling rose wine. The food is almost as good as the companion.

Next week, I'll do grill wagyu beef with honey, mustard and herb served with warm rocket salad with pancetta. Anyone join?


our dinner


sydney tonite

3 comments:

h3r w3i said...

i want to join...how about send delivery to my house? :P

obed said...

Sorry - no delivery service. Either I cook in your place ( accompany by Tobi ) or welcome to my place :D

Anonymous said...

Haha.. one thing i know. Pak Obed really likes to cook, and become a very good at it... Kapan nih pak undangannya? hehehe..