"We may discover that the better we tell our stories, the better we want to live them" - Henry Nouwen
glad we made it to the greek masterpiece despite the rain.nice nice pictures, can make it into post cards!
I told you better spend time like this intelectual activities instead of going to Taboo or Tantric.Yeah yeah,...ok lah. that one is also another intelectual activities.
Taboo or Tantric not the place for me le, so extra....I get kick out for sure. lol
Ya ya, kena kick by blue stir or absolute sprite.
ok i shall try the blue blue ... den i be blur blur ....den i bor bor
Post a Comment
5 comments:
glad we made it to the greek masterpiece despite the rain.
nice nice pictures, can make it into post cards!
I told you better spend time like this intelectual activities instead of going to Taboo or Tantric.
Yeah yeah,...ok lah. that one is also another intelectual activities.
Taboo or Tantric not the place for me le, so extra....
I get kick out for sure. lol
Ya ya, kena kick by blue stir or absolute sprite.
ok i shall try the blue blue ... den i be blur blur ....den i bor bor
Post a Comment