This year, may be no more cake and candles wake you up in the midnight
This year, I wish I could join your bday dinner
Regardless this year, last year or next year. Sur, you are still my very best friend.
Happy bday, wish you all God's absolute finest in your life.
Taken on surya's bday last year - world tower apartment sydney


6 comments:
Iya ni pak.. When you are not around, we rarely have a bday cake surprise.. haha..
I like the picture... u guys look so innocent and fresh...
What do you mean by look so innocent? As we are very very very innocent and fresh !!! Huahahahaha.....
Mia, you know we are so innocent and fresh. Never go out, just stay at home, excersise regularly, always drink juice and eat almond.
Obed, don't forget our motto : say no to alcohol, say no to drug, say yes to ..... ha ha ha
How can I forget it? Must declare every nite at 10pm before sleep.
10 pieces of almond, sur remember almond not peanut.
2 apples, 2 carrots, 3 oranges, 1 celery stick and a bunch of beansprout !!! hahahaha....
Well.. I remember the beansprout part. My first day at Sydney, I stayed at your place and got offered a glass of juice that taste a bit funny...I remember when u guys told me that it was beansprout mixed with other veggies..haha...
Now I know what the beansprout good for.. hihi...
WHwahhhhah, both of you v innocent meh?? wink wink ...
obed are u going to get a fruit juicer to let us singaporean guest try, for those who often drop by ur place, take me for instance, like me?
Post a Comment