I just said to florence this morning " whoa you look so pretty today " until during lunch time one auntie cleaner broken her day by looking at her name tag and said "are you still smoking ya?".
I thought for the first time she just try to open a conversation line until I realized that she thought my lovely Florence is pregnant. No wonder she kept looking at Flo's name tag which is in front of her tummy.
I laughed very loud until everyone looked at me. Sorry ya flo.. it's so spontaneous. Don't worry, you are still the prettiest girl in the office.


5 comments:
Dont want to talk about it, HMPHM! all my baby doll cloths make me look like I am 4 months PREG!
Cant blame lah..... I took lazy to maintain my weight ... but whoever hug me sure shiok .... teddy bear !
at least you don't need to stand up in MRT hehehe.. people will give you their seat. Not bad ler... from raffles place to woodlands. Huahahaha.... Kidding flo kidding flo
dont wan to talk to you.
dont wan to friend you le.
BLEAH! hmph. ***walk away**
Haha... i thought the baby doll dress will make her look slimmer.
She looks alright to me...
haha, thank god mia to the rescue... hehehe, smile big big
Post a Comment