Rabbits have it good this year in matters of the heart. You are blessed by Hong Luan, the most powerful star of positive relationships. With this star shining on you this year, your romantic future looks all set to flourish and bloom. If you are already in a steady relationship and have been toying with the idea of getting married, this year is a good time to go ahead with that plan. If you are a single Rabbit, cheer up. Hong Luan promises top help you embark upon a life-long journey with a newly found soul-mate.
Hmmm... is it the time for to settle down?


5 comments:
ooooo, have you have found ur soul mate? i wan to go and attend the marriage if its held at Bali by the beach...under the blue sky....everybody dress in white .... hahahah
Aiyo.. you've ruined my surprise. Wait until your tears drop when I'll proclaim "I do" huahahahaha....
aiyo u can change ur mind as you are madly deeply in love, new ideas, new creations can pop out ma..... and do something more romantic.
I will stand beside you and pass you tissue paper, when you say "i do", just like now how I always supply you tissue papers . whahahahhahahaha.
Huahuahhaha... me speechless. Just imagine how it will look like. By the candle everywhere, including flower and candle floating by the pool.
aiyo ... now u say somemore ..den no more secret le .... shhhhhhhhh
we shall just see wen the day comes . lol.
Post a Comment