Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dinner at home

OMG, this is the longest time I didn't update my blog. Too busy working made my battery almost empty everyday I came home, even feel so lazy to eat outside or take away some food. Instead of delivery KFC and MacD everyday, I start to cook my own dinner and brekkie.


My oz brekkie


My very berry strawberry yoghurt


My black pepper tuna with angel hair for dinner


My Indonesian fried noodle dinner


My redwine and garlic steak with potato wedges for dinner

2 comments:

florenceyang said...

i can simply smell it from the computer..... yummy.... u shd start a business of ur own with food!

you just have the talent!

Anonymous said...

haha. bapak.. let me ask, was the dinner for yourself? it sure looks like you were having dinner with the whole village..hihi..and yes flo, almost can smell it from here...