Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter weekend in bali

"Are you ready?"
"Yes"
"Ok, I'll pick you up now. Where are you?"
"Boon keng"
"I'll be there in 20minutes"

That was the conversation between me and Ben before we went to changi after work on last Thursday evening. We were so busy, only manage the ticket and agreement to go bali and met each other in 40 minutes before boarding.

So happy finally we've arrived in Bali

"Where we going?"
"Makan nasi padang"
"After that?"
"Deja vu"
"Ok, where is it?"
"Seminyak, I'll fetch Ite my friend before go there"


2 hours after landing bali, party in dejavu, with ite.

fist day

"Morning"
"Morning, have you had your bfast?"
"No, I want to go shopping, buy Indonesian CDs and go to beach now"
"Ok, I'll go simpang siur and ask baim to drop you at CDs shop"

Ben finally bought more than 10 Indonesian CDs, I think he want become Indonesian

"Where are you?"
"On the way to beach, wait for me front of Circle K Hard Rock Hotel"
"Ok"

Finally we managed to take our pictures together.







"How to wear this?"
"Relax, I teach you how"
"How come hah, this one come first and do you need to pull this?"
"Arrrggghhhh.... Baim, please help ben!"

We were late for ceremony.



After ceremony, we went to warung made, Qbar, Dejavu and Bacio

Second day

"Morning"
"Morning"
"Can we have relax day?"
"Sure, we go ubud and take pictures, ok?"
"Take picture again?? hahaha..."





"Ben, I am so tired."
"Well, holiday ma.. must see more things and do more activities"
"Where do you think we go tonight?" - still driving
"How does Karaoke and double six?"
"What???"





Thank you for making a lovely short break in bali.

Third day

We need to catch morning fligt back to spore. 7am already in the ngurah rai airport, only 1 hour sleep after double six.

"Ben, next time we go taiwan or cambodia, ok?"
"Zzzzzzz...."
"Ben, aiyo, me talking lar!!! Why sleeping?"

No comments: