that's the only thing i wanna tell you long time ago...please quit smoking. LOL. good..good...i know is hard to quit eventhough you are quiting now...usually people will get back to smoke after a while. I hope you don't. Don't give an excuse that you stress, need ciggi right away. Guess what, i never smoke before in my life. Hehehe. Stress need to be face, not to escape with pleassure. Gambatte ne!
4 comments:
did u manage to stop smoking totally?? without a single puff?
I am soooo HAPPY!!!!! Please stick to it... It mean a lot to me, especially after what happened to my dad...
I'm 100% behind you!!!!
thank you for everyone support
that's the only thing i wanna tell you long time ago...please quit smoking. LOL. good..good...i know is hard to quit eventhough you are quiting now...usually people will get back to smoke after a while. I hope you don't. Don't give an excuse that you stress, need ciggi right away. Guess what, i never smoke before in my life. Hehehe. Stress need to be face, not to escape with pleassure. Gambatte ne!
Post a Comment