Astrida, Junio and I went to eat pho bo by the street. So nice, eventhought it was started with Astrida's screaming coz' there's a very big and fat mouse run into her. Huahuahuahuaa... honestly, I scare too !
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Pho Bo Soup - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
It was wednesday nite, and also a last nite before I go back to Singapore. I haven't eaten the beef noodle soup street style. Well.. I ate in the morning in Hyatt, but to me, food on the street is always taste better than the 5 star hotel.
Astrida, Junio and I went to eat pho bo by the street. So nice, eventhought it was started with Astrida's screaming coz' there's a very big and fat mouse run into her. Huahuahuahuaa... honestly, I scare too !

Astrida, Junio and I went to eat pho bo by the street. So nice, eventhought it was started with Astrida's screaming coz' there's a very big and fat mouse run into her. Huahuahuahuaa... honestly, I scare too !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment