Monday, June 23, 2008

Red day

Friday, 20 June 2008

Wuah,.. today is Friday. TGIF and also jeans day. Thinking of what should I wear today to work. I feel like wearing red and jeans, then after work I can go straight away to airport to go back Jakarta.

Yes, I have to go back Jakarta today. Urgent family matter and need to do few things. Even I just bought the ticket yesterday.

Arrived office around 9.15. I saw my baby hippo also wearing red !! hahaha.... while waiting myh laptop on, we steal a time to take few pics. After taken 4-5 pics, we just realize that we are wearing the same type of belt.

Hmmm.. hippo, do you put a hidden webcam in my room?

1 comment:

florenceyang said...

hehe, i didnt know u upload the pic. i want the rest of the pics!!

zebra n hippo connected ma... no need to put webcam... i even know wat colour is ur undies... whwahwhwhw....

huggies !!!!