Sunday, April 29, 2007

Good morning Singapore

Another record of sleeping hahaha.. I slept 10hours last nite, may be becoz' I was too tired. The view from my room says "Good morning and you have missed your breakfast!"

Walked to orchard to have lunch, I ate char siew w.rice (very standard sporean meal)and chrysan tea.

Sitting alone in front of forum shopping centre remind me of 1995 where I lived here. I normally waited for Ade and Liya bibir went back work from Boulevard hotel to go to Brannigan's or HRC. Nothing has changed in here, the building and the shopping centres are remain the same; only no more smile and nonsenses jokes after finished work from all my Enhaii friends.


Good morning Singapore


Orchard Rd


Forum shopping centre

Voice in my ear says "Bed, I am drunk, can you drop me in Upper Thompson? or can I stay in your apartment in Bugis?" - good memory.


Photo taken from enhaii museum - isetan orchard 1995 :D

3 comments:

h3r w3i said...

from enhaii museum??? your photo at museum?

Anonymous said...

aahhh...we looked so young, huh? and i looked sooooo fat!!

miss the ol' time :)

obed said...

hahaha... so young and me still look in aaron kwok hair style huahaha.. ( no money that time even only to cut my hair )